Solution 1: Uncheck “Use Printer Offline” Option
In Windows devices, checkmark on use printer offline option can be the reason for this error. So, to solve the issue, you have to follow the given steps.
- Firstly, hold the “window” key and “R” key simultaneously. This will open the run box.
- Now, type “control” in the required field.
- Press “OK” to continue with the process.
- In the next window, you have to select “Hardware and Sound” option followed by clicking “Devices and Printer”.
- From the list of printers, right-click on “Epson Printer”.
- Select “Properties” from the drop-down menu.
- In the properties box, ensure that “use printer offline” option is unchecked. If it is selected, then disable the option by unchecking it.
- Lastly, click “Ok” to save the settings.